Saturday, May 14, 2011

To HIM....

Dedicated to "HIM"....He touches me in ways I never knew existed. If I blinked one time I surely would have missed him. My mind and heart cant control what its feeling..praying for the day to come when we're under the same ceiling. Far apart we are different states we reside in, a trip I'll have to take to create a new beginning tighten up loose ends and mending new ones should be thrillling. Taking things slow at first as we both are simply chillin. The odds of us meeting one another really one in a million the more we talked we got to know by simply listenin. I dont need him BUT I want him please believe there is a difference...to make it on my own with out him I'd be missin. Im just glad that we have met in my life he truely is a blessing.
~BTJM (ButThatsJustMe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's your take on it?